Made in Lancashire Memberships
Made in Lancashire can offer business and promotional support to retailers of local food and drink within Lancashire to help with business growth and development.
To join as a retail member of Made in Lancashire you must have premises which are open to the public and offer a range of Lancashire food or drink items.
Made in Lancashire can offer business and promotional support to hospitality establishments to help with business growth and development.
To join as a hospitality member of Made in Lancashire you must have an eating establishment which is open to the public and through your menu offer a range of meals highlighting the use of Lancashire ingredients.
Made in Lancashire can offer a range of support to local food and drink businesses within Lancashire to help with business growth and development, just take a look at the membership benefits below.
To join as a producer member of Made in Lancashire you must wholly produce a food or drink item within the county of Lancashire, or the last process or treatment must result in a substantial change which must have taken place within the county.
The membership benefits are:
- Use of the Made in Lancashire Brand on products.
- Business description on the website with links to your website.
- Discounted advertising opportunity on the Made in Lancashire website.
- Monthly Member’s newsletter – with Business News, Consumer and Trade Event Opportunities and Training.
- Regular e –news updates.
- Press release writing service and distribution to press contacts.
- Social media campaigns and support.
- General advice and guidance.
- Annual member visit to help you plan for the future and achieve targets.
- Networking opportunities with other producers, retailers and hospitality businesses.
- Initial guidance and advice for grant and award applications.
- Discounted branded point of sale material including blackboards, banners and plaques.
- Complimentary Made in Lancashire window sticker and certificate to endorse your membership.
Annual membership fee:
1 – 3 employees £115 +vat
3 – 10 employees £140 +vat
10 – 15 employees £165 +vat
15 + employees £200 +vat
If you would like an application form to join Made in Lancashire or to discuss the benefits further please contact the Made in Lancashire team on 01995 642255 or email email@example.com